I make digital experiences come to fruition.
I'm a Full-Stack Software Developer who specialises in building websites and apps utilising the latest and greatest technologies to build amazing experiences.
Hi, my name's Tanvir. Thanks for taking the time to check out my portfolio :)
I love building digital experiences ranging from websites to applications.
I use various technologies such as the likes of React & Vue, as well as NodeJS on the backend. I'm also working with Web3 and Blockchain to build dapps on both Ethereum and Algorand.
Here are a list of technologies I'm experienced with and currently working with:
- Next.js / React
- Google Cloud
University of Westminster
BSc Computer Science
First Class Honours
2016 - 2019
- Programming Principles (Java)
- Maths for Computing
- Computer Science Practice
- Computer System Fundamentals
- Game Engine Architecture (Unreal Engine 4, C++)
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java)
- Database Systems (MySQL, SQL)
- Client-Server Architecture (Java)
- Software Development Group Project (Java)
- Mobile Application Development (Java)
- Enterprise Application Development (C#)
- Security and Forensics (Cyber Security)
- Final Year Project (Unity Engine, C#)
- Advanced Interactive Media Development (Unity Engine, C#)
- Business Intelligence (RStudio, R / Machine Learning & Neural Networks)
BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT
Rooks Heath College
GCSEs inc. Maths & English
Full Stack Software Developer @ Nada - Contract
February 2022 - Currenthttps://nada.co
- Using React, Redux and TypeScript on the frontend.
- Using Ruby on Rails on the backend.
- Working in collaboration with the UI Designer to make UI/UX designs come to fruition.
- Improving the development workflow by incorporating devcontainers as a full dockerised environment.
- Helping upgrade libraries and implement new libraries such as InversifyJS to implement S.O.L.I.D principles and clean code architecture.
- Building a Flutter application to get it out to existing users.
- Using AWS services such as AWS Amplify, AWS Cognito and AWS Lambda.
- Using tools such as Jira and Trello for the deliverability and management of tasks.
- Using Heroku as the main cloud platform.